Delco Cruisers Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rons66

membership

I'm wondering if my statice would be changed from Forum Subscriber to Member since I joined the club at the Riddle show.

Thanks for any info.

Ron Taylor

:spoton: Welcome Cruiser!

Hi Ron

Welcome to the club! :woot_jump:

You have been upgraded to CRUISER status by our webmaster Big Joe Graham (Mr BBChevy)

We have a meeting this Tuesday at 7:30 at the church (basement) next to Indian Lane Elementary school on Old Middletown Rd in Middletown ( a couple blocks up from the driver exam point in Bortondale)

Hope to see you there. If you need further directions let us know.

Again.....WELCOME!

Glen

Club V.P.

Edited by 5Belair7(ClubVP)

Thanks for the warm welcome.. I've been a little under the weather this week but will try to be at the next meeting, I live around the corner on Bortondale Rd.

Thanks Again

Thanks for the warm welcome.. I've been a little under the weather this week but will try to be at the next meeting, I live around the corner on Bortondale Rd.

Thanks Again

Hey Ron

Hope you feel better soon....

There is a car show this saturday at the church on Edwards drive in Brookhaven. Edwards is the street that comes out directly across from the big Shell gas station.

Afterwards, a bunch of us cruisers are going to cruise together over to Delsea New Jersey to the Old Delsea drive in Movie theatre to join several New Jersey Car clubs in watching a movie and hanging out. It should be a great time. Its about a 45 minute drive (halfway down Rt 55 heading towards the shore)

Hope you can make it...bring the family....it will be a lot of fun.

Also, a mile down the road from the drive in is an old Stewarts Root Beer drive in complete with curb service. We stopped there last time after the movie to top off the night with some ice cream floats!

Take Care

Glen

Club V.P.