Delco Cruisers Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr_BB_Chevy

pinks all out

Its coming back! to Zmax Dragway

Pinks All-Out April 23-24 2010

http://www.lowesmotorspeedway.com/dragway/

Got a full dosage of Pinks All Out Yesteday on Speedvision......can't get enough of that show B) !

Try to hit atleast 3 in the 2010 season. the grove, Zmax, and VA...

2010 PINKS All Out Event Schedule for Season Four*

(Pre-Registration & Test n' Tune Held Friday Prior to Every Shoot)

March 6 Palm Beach Int'l Raceway West Palm, FL

March 27 Dallas Raceway Dallas, TX

April 24 zMAX Dragway Concord, NC

May 15 Maple Grove Raceway Reading, PA

June 5 Virginia Motorsports Park Richmond, VA

June 26 Route 66 Raceway Chicago, IL

July 17 Heartland Park Topeka Topeka, KS

August 14 Bandimere Speedway Denver, CO

August 28 Summit Motorsports Park Norwalk, OH

September 18 Infineon Raceway Sonoma, CA

October 2 Bristol Dragway Bristol, TN

October 16 Houston Raceway Park Houston, TX

November 20 Firebird Int'l Raceway Phoenix, AZ

Norwalk ( Summit Motorsports Park ) sold out. 425 stops in 90 seconds!!!

WTH :mellow:

yep i had 3 computer online here trying, my friends mike had 4 computers online at his shop trying... notta!

so ohio is out. lol

zMax...

375 spots gone in mins.....

PINKS All Out Registration

PINKS All Out Confirmation Page Text:

CONGRATULATIONS! You are registered for the PINKS All Out Event at zMAX Dragway on April 23-24, 2010.

Once we have all of the Driver Entries organized, we will send you a full entry form so we can gather your vehicle information. We will be using your email address for most of the communication between now and the event weekend.

Crew passes will be sold through our ticket office beginning on January 11, 2009.

Each competitor will be limited to purchase 6 Crew Passes. The Crew Pass will allow you to enter with the Competitor before Spectator Gates open, as well as be in the staging lanes with the car/driver. Each competitor will be allowed to have two people assist them through the water box and to stage, but those persons must have a Crew Pass.

DRIVER PARTICIPATION RULES:

• All Drivers MUST be 18 years of age or older

• All Vehicles MUST be a 12.99 seconds or quicker door car ONLY

• All Driver Entries are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NO EXCEPTIONS

• Only the Registered Driver on the entry will be allowed to participate in this event

• Only one Race Entry per Driver

• Only one Driver per Vehicle

• If any of these rules are not met; their registration spot will be awarded to the next person on the Standby list

EVENT SCHEDULE:

*Schedule is subject to change without notice

Wednesday, April 21, 2010: Competitor Parking Lineup 12:00 p.m.

• Enter through Entrance P off of Morehead Road

Thursday, April 22, 2010: Competitor Check-In 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.

Friday, April 23, 2010: Competitor Gates Open 8:00 a.m.

Tech and Registration 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.

Spectator Gates Open 12:00 p.m.

Test and Tune 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.

Secure Facility 9:00 p.m.

Saturday, April 24, 2010: Competitor Gates Open 7:00 a.m.

Spectator Gates Open 7:00 a.m.

Tech and Registration 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.

** All Competitors MUST be through Tech Inspection by 9:00 a.m.**

Time Trial 1 9:00 a.m.

** Time Trial 1 will be in order of estimated E.T.’s (from slowest to fastest), if you miss your group you will not be allowed into Time Trial 1 and must wait to make a run in Time Trial 2

joey is this you or mike or both?????????

Me & two friends,

Mike Angelina (`69 camaro), Carl Staples(`66 nova) & Me(`69 camaro). we have 3 cars registered.

we're also gonna try to get into Va & Maple Grove races too

good stuff and good luck on the other two events

Nice, Joe

Dont forget to screw that DELCO CRUISERS license plate on the front....It will look great on T.V. during the wheel stand....AND....will "represent"!! ....and maybe a Delco Cruisers jacket being worn in the pits would help too.....we can go NATIONAL on the tube! LOL

:spoton:

I never could understand that concept of a "wheel stand"...It's nice that the car has the horsepower and torque to do that ...BUT...isn't a waste??? I personally want all four paws on the ground with the back two grabbing in a bit to cut down on the time.It's like your tryin' to launch the car into space.....or are we??? :rolleyes:...I'm pretty sure that my jacket doesn't say...NASA on the back....even tho sometimes I claim to be a rocket scientist at the bar. B)

Edited by MolsonManiac

:woot_jump:

Im In!!!!

Event: PINKS ALL OUT - Racer Entry

Venue: Maple Grove Raceway

City, State: Mohnton, PA

Date/Time: May 14-15, 2010

Ticket IDs: 98XXXXXXXXX

Congrats!! That should be exciting. We need to get a group of cruisers support to go down and check it out. Start going over that Camaro baby.....we dont want to hear..."it broke"...lol

joe the 40's about to go to johns for upgrades so if you want to bring car over and put up on lift we can start going over it bolt by bolt.

i see this is a friday and saturday event maybe some of us can come up friday and get you and mike some pit crew help.

car is good, NHRA certification is current.

Zmax is in April,

grove is in May,

i need to get new slicks, belts (updated) and new pants. 32's are a tad tight... lol

last time i raced the car was at the grove in 2000, NMCA fastest street car shoot out in Modified street class. qualified #2.

have 3 BBC blocks here 2- standard 2bolt & 1- .060 4bolt. gonna send a set of alumn heads up to my friend bruce. i'll get gill to clean up the block, then i can put the bottom end together within the next 2 months. im thinking lil 14-1, 468 ...

Where's my spot Joe :D

Stupid question: I haven't had cable t.v. in alot of years. When I did have it Pinks had the driver running for titles. There were ALOT of unhappy owners. Has that policy changed???? .If it did...what is the object of the game.Running for cash...the he11 of it???

yes they have gone the pinks all out theory. hundreds of cars start have 2 paases for time then the pinks crew picks a time segment for the 16 racers that are considered the finalist. then the money factor is added . you dont have to bet. run to the last one standing and they get 10k and about 8k in tools.

With that kinda money involved.....I guess I gotta twist my arm and get the Camaro ready. Shame..the 8K in tools 'might' buy 3 ratchets from Snap-On. :rolleyes:

Edited by MolsonManiac

the last 16 cars each get 1000.00 each(all crisp 100 bills), then you bet with that $$$ most go all in.. so the next round you run for 1000.00. next round 2000.00, etc final 2 battle it out with the best on 3 runs, winner gets $$$ & a napa tool box with tools. plus some extras. extras are people/co's there asking you to wear their shirt, put decal on car, etc etc. some pay a few 100.00 they are all over you in the staging lane at the start of the 16 cars.

at E-town (2007) i got a speed shop to give my friend mike & us t-shirts & 200.00 plus a 100.00 for every winning round, another company gave mike a case of wax & cleaners for putting a decal on his helmet & 1/4 glass, and another co, gave him 200.00 for putting a decal on the rear glass.

Right lane

post-1-1265261267_thumb.jpg

post-1-1265261357_thumb.jpg

post-1-1265261387_thumb.jpg

MIR last year...

mike ran his `70 chevelle

i wasnt going to go down, but he called me fri night, needed a set of slicks for sat.. so i made a 3am trip to MIR..

I took these with my cell phone..

post-1-1265261616_thumb.jpg

post-1-1265261736_thumb.jpg