Delco Cruisers Forums
Guest Gone Bad

Mopar Wheels

Guest Gone Bad

Well, it's turn has come on my "things to do list" and I need to start trying to source wheels for my 61 Dodge. They are a 5.5x5 bolt, 15" rims pattern to the best of my knowledge. I have a spare rim that fits and I know it's off of a Jeep Cherokee. Anyway, I've been 1/2 ###### searching for about 2 years and I can't find any spokes. I've found some I like, and the company selling them claims they will fit. But, they won't take the return if I mount them and they don't fit. I say "but you're guarenteeing me they fit but if you're wrong I have to pay for it"..And the shipping with it. Other places just don't make them. I think Cragar makes 1 style in that pattern.

So, I'm looking for spoked old school rims. I want to stay with the 15" and the white walls. Most of you have seen what I have and I'd like to keep the same kind/style. Re-chrome is not an option. If anyone knows of someone knowledgable regarding this little situation a heads up would be most appreciated.

Did you give "Wheel Vintiques" a call???? They might be able to refer you to a sourse.

Dave, Try Linwood Motor Service. He's located on Market St. across from the police station in Linwood. Phone number 610-485-1187 ask for Ed.

DAVE , your after true dayton style spoke wheels like the early t-birds had right?

Guest Gone Bad

Yes Tom, but I already struck out with Dayton and McClean. I may have shot with Truespoke but they're pricey and then shipping on top. I'll check out what you guys have suggested and thanks for the help.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.