Delco Cruisers Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr_BB_Chevy

WWF of the automotive racing world.

Well everyone knows that NA$CAR is the WWF of the automotive racing world, but now it looks like NHRA is going at it too.

Sometimes I think we get hung up in what the rules are. If Kurt Busch wants to make some passes at the gators, I'm thinking "hell yeah" hoping for some return on that down the road, and not caring one little bit what the SG racers or anyone else thinks about it. He don't need no stinking grade points.

Same with Garlits Last year at Indy. Can you imagine anybody wondering if the rules allowed Garlits to enter Indy? All they wondered about was how much it would boost the gate after they announced Big would be in attendance.

...Garlits I can see, who's better than him to "Grandfather" into an event...but...like everything else in todays society...DOG & PONY show = HUGE $$$$..., Thank You...

Does P.T Barnum comes to mind...

PT Barnum! You bet!. Throw the Busch name out there and hope you get a few more hineys in the seats. Especially Nascar folks that might not otherwise even consider going. The final tally on Sunday afternoon is their primary consideration.

They care nada about rules they put in place to keep their own car counts down when it's convenient. He'll probably make an exhibition pass on Sunday even if he loses first round. How many grade points do you need to get that?

...not to worry, Kurt will be a 1st rd duck!!!

haha.gif

any way enough of my .02 here is the link...

http://www.competiti...nationals-debut

** NOTE: to run at an NHRA nation event you MUST run at min. 1 points meet. So with 1 grade point you're into the last group to enter the event with 90 spots open. S/G gets more they 90 people trying to race.. so he musy know someone. If he does get in... the other S/g racers are gonna fight to line up against him stil round.. foot braking a S/G car on a .400 pro tree = DUCK. lol

.. ......I thought we already had that???...........they were called.." Transformers" ???

Kurt Busch is already one of the most hated drivers in NASCAR....guess he wants to be scorned in another sport???

Edited by MolsonManiac

You're right Joe, he's gonna be the first of many if it happens. It's all about the money

pete its kyle thats not liked. Kurt , after he went to penske , became the company man for penske and toes the line very well. Kyle seems to have gotten his hands slapped late in last season and he seems to be getting his act together espacially now that he is getting married (sorry pete i know you dont like the "M" word

The "M" word that puts fear and resentment into some men.Just to hear the "M" word makes my blood pressure go up !!! I guess I dodged the bullet???

I'm not a big fan of Kyle or Kurt..But I see that they joined the Doctors Pets.."Family Club" and had their ears clipped back like a doberman...for a while there they had the ears of "dumbo the Flying Elephant".

Edited by MolsonManiac