Delco Cruisers Forums
Sign in to follow this  
29nascarpete

BALDWIN MOTION PERFORMANCE

I'm sure that some of the readers may recognize the performance dealership from the 70"s.Question is...does anyone know where I can pick up some of their decals and a front liscence plate?? I have gone on to e-bay..and there are tons for sale,but I had had a VERY bad experience dealing with e-bay.With the Camaro "science-project" I'm building...this will give it a bit of retro..in the day look....and with the period correct equipment I'm using.

I'm sure that some of the readers may recognize the performance dealership from the 70"s.Question is...does anyone know where I can pick up some of their decals and a front liscence plate?? I have gone on to e-bay..and there are tons for sale,but I had had a VERY bad experience dealing with e-bay.With the Camaro "science-project" I'm building...this will give it a bit of retro..in the day look....and with the period correct equipment I'm using.

Pete,

I'd suggest accepting the risk with small items on e-bay. Recognizing this, I've always checked out how many items the person has sold, their feedback, etc. As far as big purchase items that's too much risk IMHO (i.e. cars, engines, drivetrain, etc).

In the Mopar world, I hang out on Moparts a lot and the people there will ask other active board members if they can go an check something out for each other prior to purchase. They also "callout" the bad seeds on e-bay and who to avoid.

Lastly always be aware of "fishing" e-mails that appear to be official communication from e-bay and/or paypal. Never open any links on those e-mails and forward them to e-bay for confirmation of fraud.

Just saying; I've bought a bunch of stuff on there for the dart and thus far have been fortunate aside from one case of a stolen credit card number which we quickly squashed as thankfully the credit card company called to querry if we were buying computer products in China?!?!? After that, we now use a specific card for internet purchases and it has a very small limit on it.

Later dude!

I do NO business on e-bay.....ZERO...NADA.....ZILCH..NONE !!!!!! I got ripped off way too many times.I dealt with military collectables and was ending up with ALOT of fake stuff.One person..when i won the auction...e-mailed me every 5 minutes."HAS PAYMENT BEEN SENT.... HAS PAYMENT BEEN SENT".This went on for two days ..I finallly had to block the guys e-mails.e-bay did NOTHING to help !!!!! So finally I told them to "stick it"..This was after I had a VERY high rating.

contact them... Joel is still around... seen him a few times at a few shows

http://www.officialbaldwinmotion.com/begin.htm

http://www.officialbaldwinmotion.com/

THANKS !! I tried those sites before...got my B/B valve covers and door panel emblems there.