Delco Cruisers Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Astontibs

Cecil County 17 October

Took the ZL-1 to Cecil County last night. I ran 8 times and the 6th run was my best with a 12.383 @ 117.85 with a 60ft of 2.114. This run was done with all the computer launch stuff off. My best 60ft of the night was a 2.066 with launch control on, but I cut a 2.067 on one run with the launch control off.

The run with the 2.067 was my first and I ran a 12.41 @ 115.4 missing the 2-3 shift and hitting the rev limiter in 3rd. I think I had an 11.xx run going that time if I hadn't F'd up.

I ended up flat shifting 1-2 and 3-4, but lifting slightly on the 2-3 because that seemed like the only way to get it into gear. Overall it was fun night.

Am I the only one who drag races his car in this club, or just the only one who talks about it?

Took the ZL-1 to Cecil County last night. I ran 8 times and the 6th run was my best with a 12.383 @ 117.85 with a 60ft of 2.114. This run was done with all the computer launch stuff off. My best 60ft of the night was a 2.066 with launch control on, but I cut a 2.067 on one run with the launch control off.

The run with the 2.067 was my first and I ran a 12.41 @ 115.4 missing the 2-3 shift and hitting the rev limiter in 3rd. I think I had an 11.xx run going that time if I hadn't F'd up.

I ended up flat shifting 1-2 and 3-4, but lifting slightly on the 2-3 because that seemed like the only way to get it into gear. Overall it was fun night.

Am I the only one who drag races his car in this club, or just the only one who talks about it?

No..... You are not the only one...... :) Rest are probably afraid..... ; )

I am pretty sure John Lorenzo and some of his buddies race, but they don't post about it.