Delco Cruisers Forums
  • Announcements

• brian

MIDDLETOWN COMMUNITY DAY   03/10/2017

Middletown Community Day 5/13/2017 Rain or shine. Set up from noon to 2:30. Community Day from3pm to 7pm.
    • brian

PORT DEPOSIT SPRING CAR SHOW   03/29/2017

Port Deposit VFW Car show 4/8/17. 10am to 3pm 520 Susquehanna river rd. Port Deposit MD contact  Bruce@ 410-642-2847 or e-nail(PortDepositVFW@aol.com)
    • brian

2017 KOP CAR SHOW   04/29/2017

Upper Merion Police Assoc. car show more information as it becomes available.
Sign in to follow this  
markymark

Auto upholstery???

markymark    0

Looking to have bucket seats done... any one have recommendations of a decent shop with decent prices?...

Astontibs    0

I wish I did. I may need similar services when I construct a center console for my 68 Camaro. I used a shop on Rt 100 just South of 202 to do my headliner a few years ago. I also know there is a shop on Rte 3 near 252, but I can't recall the names of either. Sorry I can't be more help.

5Belair7    0

Looking to have bucket seats done... any one have recommendations of a decent shop with decent prices?...

I used a guy on Rt 291 and Kerlin Street in Chester a few times....Its called "Quality upholstery". He was very reasonable, fast and his work is pretty good. It is an old gas station on Rt 291 where it meets Kerlin Street. He is an older black guy named Derek I believe. He worked at RAYCO in Springfield before opening up his own business about 10 years ago. There was also a place off Macdade Blvd. not far from MacDade mall called Delaware County Upholstery I believe. Not sure if they are still there but was told they did very nice work.

5Belair7    0

I used a guy on Rt 291 and Kerlin Street in Chester a few times....Its called "Quality upholstery". He was very reasonable, fast and his work is pretty good. It is an old gas station on Rt 291 where it meets Kerlin Street. He is an older black guy named Derek I believe. He worked at RAYCO in Springfield before opening up his own business about 10 years ago. There was also a place off Macdade Blvd. not far from MacDade mall called Delaware County Upholstery I believe. Not sure if they are still there but was told they did very nice work. Good Luck! Glen

markymark    0

Glen...Got his number from a friend...who used him a few years ago...and called it earlier today...number was disconnected...I will see about the one on macdade...Thanks Guys!

Silvereagle    0

Glen...Got his number from a friend...who used him a few years ago...and called it earlier today...number was disconnected...I will see about the one on macdade...Thanks Guys!

Try Rayco Upholstery Shop 302-323-8844 62 E&F Southgate Blvd. New Castle De 19720 www.DelawareUpholstery....There off of Bolden Blvd. Bolden Blvd crosses RT 13 at Wilington Manor.Take the first light take a left there on the right about a 1,000 ft.No sign on the road, look for a bunch of boats fenced in.

Silvereagle    0

Try Rayco Upholstery Shop 302-323-8844 62 E&F Southgate Blvd. New Castle De 19720 www.DelawareUpholstery....There off of Bolden Blvd. Bolden Blvd crosses RT 13 at Wilington Manor.Take the first light take a left there on the right about a 1,000 ft.No sign on the road, look for a bunch of boats fenced in.

On Wednesday I'm taking my convertible to New Castle Upholstery in Newport Del There on Eyer's street .my driver's seat has a tear about 6 inches long.$180.00 one day service.