New Seats! LOOK!

VERY NICE !!!! Only thing missing is the "Chevy Bowtie"!!!! LOL :D:D

Nice seats B)

VERY NICE !!!! Only thing missing is the "Chevy Bowtie"!!!! LOL :D:D

Thanks... but not thanks... im not one for ties lol

and Carl, thanks

Are those wider wheelwells I detect in the background !!! ??? :o

Are those wider wheelwells I detect in the background !!! ??? :o

those are for an old firetruck... we can prolly make em fit on the vette though with a bit of bondo. :P

They look great in there Zach. I guess you got the tracking figured out huh? Were you able to use the power seat track??

That Duplicolor fabric dye makes em look brand new. For you guys out there thinking about using the duplicolor for any projects....the fabric/cloth/vinyl/carpet dye works well. Just prep as the directions say.

I used it on my 41 Door panels..

Glen

Just what I need ...put a few extra pounds on the car.!!! LOL After all the cookies I ate over the holidays PLUS the girl scout cookie season.....I'll probably turn the car into a "Low-rider".. :o:o That and I don't want to be called ..."EL-BONDO " with a foot of bondo on the car.....like "some" people !!! :D:rolleyes::D

Are they NEW seats or are they re-upholstered??? The old ones looked in great shape !!!

Edited by 29nascarpete

They look great in there Zach. I guess you got the tracking figured out huh? Were you able to use the power seat track??

That Duplicolor fabric dye makes em look brand new. For you guys out there thinking about using the duplicolor for any projects....the fabric/cloth/vinyl/carpet dye works well. Just prep as the directions say.

I used it on my 41 Door panels..

Glen

yep i just bolted the drivers in (aluminum track) and the passenger one got welded in.

Just what I need ...put a few extra pounds on the car.!!! LOL After all the cookies I ate over the holidays PLUS the girl scout cookie season.....I'll probably turn the car into a "Low-rider".. :o:o That and I don't want to be called ..."EL-BONDO " with a foot of bondo on the car.....like "some" people !!! :D:rolleyes::D

but it will be "custom"

That and I don't want to be called ..."EL-BONDO " with a foot of bondo on the car.....like "some" people !!! :D:rolleyes::D

bondo... fiberglass.... what's the difference? :P

seats look comfy. you putting in 5 points with those too?

LOL...the "Density".....I knew I gradumacated high school for some reason. :D I'm a learnded person :huh:

Are they NEW seats or are they re-upholstered??? The old ones looked in great shape !!!

I saw Zach's seats when he picked them up and before the makeover. They were used seats and were a little tired and faded looking. He did a great job of cleaning them up and doing the makeover with the duplicolor. I saw them in person at the shop he sprayed them at. They looked like new!

Great job Zach........glad to see the continuing progress on the Mustang too. At eh rate you are going you will be rolling phat by Spring.

There is no excuse now.....I moved the '41 out of your way....lol

Glen B)

bondo... fiberglass.... what's the difference? :P

seats look comfy. you putting in 5 points with those too?

not sure yet... probably not anytime soon unless i get some power to back them up

Remember...."Rome wasn't built in a day"...neither are cars. Those shows like Overhaulin are totally 'unrealistic'.Same as the mags that say that their car took a WHOLE YEAR to build...Wake up and smell the octane booster. I've had the Vette for almost 30 years....and there are ALWAYS more things to do!!! B) There's ALOT of PRIDE knowing that YOU built the car....and didn't just go out a buy the car all done up like some people or pay someone else to do it....then "claim" you did all the work!!!! It takes a REAL craftsman to do your own work. :D:D

Edited by 29nascarpete