Delco Cruisers Forums
  • Announcements

• brian

MIDDLETOWN COMMUNITY DAY   03/10/2017

Middletown Community Day 5/13/2017 Rain or shine. Set up from noon to 2:30. Community Day from3pm to 7pm.
    • brian

PORT DEPOSIT SPRING CAR SHOW   03/29/2017

Port Deposit VFW Car show 4/8/17. 10am to 3pm 520 Susquehanna river rd. Port Deposit MD contact  Bruce@ 410-642-2847 or e-nail(PortDepositVFW@aol.com)
    • brian

2017 KOP CAR SHOW   04/29/2017

Upper Merion Police Assoc. car show more information as it becomes available.
Sign in to follow this  
Carl D

Maryland International Raceway

Pinks all out just released 2009 schedule. It looks like MIR is the closet track anybody interested in racing in it. They don't take registrations till after the 1st of the year. I always wanted to do Pinks all out. If interested make a note of the date to register :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

No negotiations necessary, this is Pinks All Out I don't have the balls to do the lose the race lose your ride show. This one you just race for 10 grand and a tool box :excited: It's a no brainer,unless I break or chrash :mellow:

You'll have to do a few test and tune sessions to get the car sorted out at either Cecil or Atco. Let me know when you do that as I still want to run the GTO and the Camaro again.

What ever happened to a 'front street' all-nighter or delaware ave??? :yikes: A nice "back-n-the day run?? ANYTHING goes !!!

where did you see the 2009 schedule?

I was at etown in July, was with the green & white `69 camaro. went out 2nd round. (`69 camaro vs `69 camaro)

What ever happened to a 'front street' all-nighter or delaware ave??? :yikes: A nice "back-n-the day run?? ANYTHING goes !!!

they still have them,,, but you better bring 30 40 50k with you. and the car better run 8.50 or faster ( plenty of 8sec street car around)

*you should check out the not time nationals at atco.

Here's the link Joe http://www.speedtv.com/programs/pinks-all-...vents-schedule/ I think it would rock if we can get it together. Pete if I get within 2 mi. of Front st, I'm back on active duty millitary :yikes::yikes:

Edited by Carl D

Joe,

I haven't seen the 2009 schedule yet, but they are still doing test and tune at both places into December. iwas actually going to take the GTO tomorrow, but the weather is looking iffy.

Edited by Astontibs

MIR here i come.....

I wasnt going to go to Pinks but my friend mike was having problems getting his `70 Chevelle to hook up. (Mike made it to last 8 cars, last year at pinks all out E-town, with his `69 camaro. once car makes it to last 16, car is banned from racing in pinks all out again.)

no one at MIR was selling slicks, so i offered to stop by the shop and run a set of slicks down to him, I left 4am sat morning... so once again, im on my way to MIR..

moring was nice, then the storm(s) rolled in.

It finally stopped raining around 2pm, then it was sunny & HOT!!!!

some Photos via my cell Phone:

post-1-1245585356_thumb.jpg

post-1-1245585887_thumb.jpg

post-1-1245587576_thumb.jpg

post-1-1245587611_thumb.jpg

Sunglasses were a must!! B)

post-1-1245585949_thumb.jpg

post-1-1245586001_thumb.jpg

post-1-1245586035_thumb.jpg

Evolution Performance at Pinks All Out.

What a day after several rain delays all the fans stayed for some great racing.

Get Ready!!!!!!

:bounce4:

:excited:

PinksAlloutMG1.jpg

:woot_jump:

Nice, you're in the loop Joe when would be the time to register for that

thats top secret.

everyone wants to know, but the 2010 sched comes out fri the 27th.

i talked to the groves track manager today via email.. he gave me the reg date, but i'll wait until its posted on the web site.

hehehe.. e-town reg filled up in 45 mins.

remember cars must pass NHRA inspection (chasis cert, etc etc). faster than 9.99 need a lic too.

Need any plumbing done buddy

pm